Tsunami

Beer, Wine, Liquor Bar

Daily Special Available

Fairlake
13039 Fair Lakes Shopping Ctr.
Fairfax, VA 22033
703.449.8404

Sushi Lunch Buffet Monday through Saturday

GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE
in store or buy now!
Great for any occasion!

Home Menu Locations Events Specials Reviews

Tsunami is an authentic Japanese sushi restaurant and bar where providing
an exceptional dining experience is our priority. The freshest ingredients ensure exquisite meals from the fun, creative atmosphere of our sushi bar to the intimate tabletop dining in our exotic interiors. Tsunami also offers traditional Japanese tempura, pot stickers, tataki, and hibachi. We slice our fish to order and create artful presentations to please both the eye and palate. Whether on a date or with a group
of friends Tsunami is the perfect place for a night out.
Come experience Tsunami, a new approach to hip, sophisticated Japanese cuisine.

Hours of Operation:

Mon.–Fri. 11:30am – 2:30pm(Buffet)
5:00pm – 10:00pm
Sat. 11:30am – 3:00pm (Buffet)
11:30am – 10:30pm
Sun. 12:00pm – 9:30pm
© 2009 Tsunami, LLC. All rights reserved.

Home mission heroes/stories donate about us contact welcome to our new website! August 15th, 2012   bone cancer dogs has undergone a website remodel! We are still putting the finishing touches on a few things but most of the information on the website is ready to be used. buy viagra without prescription Check back often as we are always updating things. viagra vision loss Back to the top. Current trials august 15th, 2012   current trials it is with great pride and much gratitude that we announce a third clinical study being supported by bone cancer dogs, inc. jokes on viagra This study is being conducted by north carolina state, a trial that will evaluate the impact of carboplatin and palladia on angiogenesis and survival in canine osteosarcoma. You can read more about this study by going directly to this link: in 2011 bone cancer dogs, inc announced the sponsorship of our second research project being conducted by north carolina state university: a study regarding limb spare implants which are used in treatment of canine osteosarcoma. We are working with dr. Joanne tuohy, dvm at nc state to make this possible, and thank her for not only reaching out to us for support, but also for diligently working on getting recognition for bone cancer dogs, inc. viagra medication information On their study's website. viagra works better than viagra Completed trial in 2010, bone cancer dogs, inc. Proudly announced their first sponsorship of a clinical trial in canine osteosarcoma at colorado state university (csu). This trial studied the potential additive effect of intravenous pamidronate to palliative radiation in the pain management of bone cancer. The study has since concluded and preliminary data was presented in abstract form at a recent veterinary cancer society meeting. buy viagra canada 75% of all donations to bone cancer dogs, inc. Go directly toward funding of specific research directed toward canine osteosarcoma. generic viagra canada The remaining 25% are used to support the organization's insurance, federal and state requirements and our website. Officers and board members volunteer their time, receiving no compensation, and all educational material and merchandise sold by bone cancer dogs, inc. Is donated by supporters. where can i buy generic viagra in canada No donations are spent on any of these items. And of course any remaining monies are applied toward funding research. buy viagra online legally Financial reports are available by request. Back to the top.   bone cancers oncology treatment options amputation chemotherapy complementary therapies metastases clinical trials and research saying goodbye for veterinary professionals how you can help   © 2012 bonecancerdogs. Org | info@bonecancerdogs. viagra without prescription Org. Last link (blink) conserved domain database (cdd) conserved domain search service (cd search) e-utilities prosplign protein clusters protein database reference sequence (refseq) all proteins resources... buy generic viagra Sequence analysis blast (basic local alignment search tool) blast (stand-alone) blast link (blink) conserved domain search service (cd search) genome protmap genome workbench influenza virus p.